Ease Body Rub helps you destress and ground yourself, with soothing lavender, western red cedarwood and orange essential oils.
Is your skin struggling with the dry winter air? Do you love body butter, but don't allow the time in your shower routine?
Then this shower body butter is for you!! So simple and only takes a few mins extra in the shower, but after your skin will feel sooo soft and hydrated!!!!
How to use:
1. Wet your skin, but don't stay in the water stream.
2. Rub over an area of your skin like you would a soap.
3. Massage the body rub in with your other hand.
4. Repeat covering as much of your skin as you can reach.
5. Rinse well (get all the clay off).
6. Pat your skin dry.
Keep the body rub dry and out of the water between uses.
1 Body Rub or Scrub = 7+ Showers. 95g Each.
Repeat every 3 days to 1 x per week.
* Please note, if you have a lot of body hair the rubs and scrubs will not be as effective in hydrating the skin as the clay and butter tends to stick to the hairs.
Ingredients: Kaolin White Clay, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Yellow Clay, Pink Clay, Organic Cocoa Powder, Orange, Lavender and Western Red Cedarwood Essential Oils.
**** Does Not Ship internationally ****
It's a great product if your skin is a bit dry/rough - it helps restore that top layer of skin and helps my flaky skin in eczama. It's also seems to be good for inflammation/ingrown hairs and seems to help tame them a bit and take away the redness.
And it's a great body rub to help you take a minute to destress from your day :D